Day 56

OCTOBER 25, 2019

LEAVING  SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO


In case you might have lost track of the Viking Sun's voyage, it can be sourced at:  
https://www.vikingcruisescanada.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/world-grand/2020-world-cruise/index.html#noscroll  
All the available excursions at each port are described by clicking "Read more >" on the right side of the page. 

Stopping as we do at ocean ports, the Viking Sun has access to plenty of seafood. Although our ship's pianist is sometimes predisposed to play sea shanties for that reason, I feel compelled to point out that while he can tune a piano, he can't tuna fish. (sssssss).


Going forward, there are many sea days ahead. While there might be an occasional incident or an idea worth exploring, and I will not hesitate to comment on those, many sea days will be lazy and uninteresting. There won't be much to report. 

However, to provide further substance to the daily blog, I have a library of tunes that I would like to share. Although this blog program does not allow me to add my MP3s directly to the blog, I find that most of my tunes are on Youtube - as you probably have already noticed. In my opinion, some of the greatest musical compositions ever made occurred during our lifetimes, and many were made for the movies that we watch. Here is one example that you should recognize:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdswXXjnBA
Pure genius!
If there is something that you would like to share, let me know by email and, if I can source it, it will become part of the blog. 


  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 182

Day 11

Day 72